Posted on April 18 2017
2. Wedding Date?
We were married on February 21, 2015
3. Wedding location and time of day?
We had finger foods at the reception that my aunt catered for us. And we also had a cake.
5. Number of guests and number in bridal party?
We used artificial cabbage roses in the bouquets and small roses for the boutineers.
8. Funny story about your wedding?
When my dad came back to get me I had no idea it was time for me to walk down the isle.
9. Most memorable moment?
Seeing my husbands face at the end of the aisle. It was tunnel vision!
10. Biggest surprise of the wedding?
Seeing how loved we were by all the friends and family who came to support us.
11. What advice do you have for other brides reading this?
Soak it all in. It goes by so fast so try and capture the most important moments in your head!
12. Was there a honeymoon, if so where?
We left from the reception and went to Branson to stay at Big Cedar for two nights.
13. Describe his face/that moment when you first saw him as you started down the aisle.
He took me for a coffee date and wrote me a beautiful poem. From there we went to a trail in bentonville and we were just talking about random things like we normally do. When I wasn't looking he had gotten down on one knee and had the ring out and asked me "will you marry me?" I definitely was speechless and thought it was a dream. I finally said yes and just started crying. I was so happy!