Posted on July 15 2016
1. Most helpful tool or website you used to help you plan?
Our favorite website was Google Docs! We kept track of everything here and my mom had access to the login as well.
2. Wedding Date?
We got married on March 19, 2016.
3. Wedding location and time of day?
We got married at the Barn at the Springs in Springdale, AR at 5:30 pm.
4. Hors d'oeuvres or meal? Catered, potluck, family provided or cake only?
Dinner Buffet catered by Springstreet Grill
5. Number of guests and number in bridal party?
We had 300 guests, 16 bridesmaids/ groomsmen, 5 houseparty, and 3 ushers.
6. Wedding colors?
Our colors were pale pink, gray, and green (green only from lots of greenery).
7. Types of flowers and describe your decor style?
We had mostly greenery as decoration with some pale pink flowers and pionies in the bridesmaids bouquets. The style of the wedding was simple, yet elegant.
8. Funny story about your wedding?
I laughed throughout the entire ceremony. I could not stop!
9. Most memorable moment?
The whole night was memorable! There will never be a time when everyone in one room is everyone you love!
10. Biggest surprise of the wedding?
I was so surprised by the beautiful decoration! I left Mrs. Hanna full reign to do everything and anything she wanted. She delivered far above my expectations! And I didn't have to worry about it at all!
11. What advice do you have for other brides reading this?
I would tell other brides to not stress and remember the day is not about the wedding, it is about the marriage!
12. Was there a honeymoon, if so where?
We honeymooned in Cancun, Mexico.