Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the glass items dishwasher safe? Answer: Our designs are permanent, NOT a stick-on that you must apply yourself. For best results, the (personalized) printed glass containers are not recommended for the dishwasher. We have tested them in the dishwasher, and they do last, but we cannot guarantee.
- Is there a setup fee? Answer: Each personalization is custom made for you. For most of our products, there is a setup fee to help us cover the cost of the screens and designer for personalized screen printing, but we have been able to waive the setup fee on other of our items like our Memorial Candles, Unity Candles and our Personalized Drinkware. The item price covers the creation of your artwork, the making of a silk screen and the set-up of the printing machine. We also include one candle per printed glass container for free! All this combined gives us the best prices for personalized printed glass on the internet. (no candle included with drinkware)
As one of the biggest candle makers in the US, we can pass our years of experience in producing high quality candles and great glass prices on to you.
- Are the glass containers individually boxed? Answer: No. Glass containers - printed or unprinted - are shipped securely in bulk boxes (multiple items per box).
Shipping and Returns
When will my order ship? Answer: Printed glass containers (includes Memorial Candle, Unity Candles, His and Hers Drinkware etc) have a 2 week turnaround from the date the order is placed. We are able to ship faster than this in many cases, but not guaranteed. Answer: Unprinted glass will ship within 3 business days of when your order is placed. Answer: Candles only orders (wax candles like pillar, taper, floating, tealight) will ship within 3 business days of your order date.
If you order printed and unprinted glass and candles on the same order, please let us know in the notes field if you would like the unprinted glass or candles shipped separately than the printed glass. Otherwise, all items will be shipped together once the printed glass order is complete.
- What if my order arrives with breakage? Answer: Due to the costs involved in printing it is not possible to replace damaged pieces. We can only offer credit. We will take great care in shipping your order and while almost all orders arrive with all pieces in tact - please order enough to cover any contingencies. We have been shipping breakable candles for decades and take the utmost care in packaging your order. However, breakage can happen, and is out of our control. Please report breakage as soon as it is discovered to email@example.com and include your name and order number.
- How can I return a product or receive a refund? Answer: ** Due to the costs involved in custom printing, we will not be able to replace damaged pieces; we will only be able to offer a refund. We will package your order with the utmost care and almost all orders arrive with all pieces in tact. This is your day and we want to help make it perfect. PLEASE order enough to cover any contingencies and shipping carrier mishaps.**
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.